I seem to be making good progress on the aidez sweater. I’ve done the back completely and started the fronts which I’m working both at the same time to ensure they’re the same length. I’m using Eco Wool which produces a different stitch and row gauge than called for in the pattern. This necessitated altering the number of stitches cast on to make a sweater that is approx 34″ at the bust. I also had to alter the number of raglan decrease rows to get an armhole depth of about 8.5″. Whew! Lots of Maths involved. And I’m still alive. Here’s proof:
I decided the trellis cable wouldn’t suit me at all, so I swiped the ear of corn and wishbone cable patterns from the front and plopped them on the back. I used Sconcho to chart that sucker up.
PNG chart (click to embiggen):